Hey I'm not sure if y'all are still checking comments on this game but I really enjoyed playing Especially Cotton's route his such a cutie :) I wish it had a 64bit version though
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
can't get to cotton's route, even when following guide.
That's odd, does an error screen come up or anything?
Ok. I'll answer your questions in order. (in my subjective, personal opinion)
1. Yes. I really enjoyed it. Beautiful art style. (very nice menus and interface well done characters, good backgrounds and CGs) Nice music. Great plot with multiple routes, multiples endings for each route, Interesting characters with very different personalities. Wow.
2. Hell yeah! OMG! I love Cream. I love her look and style, and how loud, honest, silly, hard, brave, childish, strong, funny and interesting person she is. She is the best.
3. Her route is my very fouvourite. Her route would be perfect if it'd be option to save her and MC. Tha's the real reason why I played this game and only one I was really interested in. Her route could be longer, expanded and with "truly" happy ending. Of course I like the plot, funny dialogues and Toffee is great too ;). I don't like her + Cotton realationship. She fits perfect for Toffee in my opinion.
4.I don't like Cotton and his route (I haven't got any ending with him beacouse I always prefered Cream). His clothes are too pink and not enough "male". His personality may be interesting but not his look. And I am that kind of person who like gxg routes the most (or rather only). Yeah, that's why I don't like Licorine too(but only a bit - he's ok). Yeah I don't like secret too.
5. If I were you, I'd improve two basic routes, especially Cream's :D or create gxg only version of this vn xD haha But seriously it's not much to improve and game is great this way.
6. Yes I would. At least as long as they have at least 1 gxg route and as interesting characters, plot and artstyle as this one :)
7. I had no trouble with getting all the endings I got. But I know that in all the secret route's ending I could have problem without your little guide. It was really helpful :). But you could tell (in guide) that secret route is based on new male romance character for Toffee and Cotton + Cream relation before. I had no idea what I was starting unlocking it. xD Even if I would not play it beacouse of it. Really I though that secret route gonna be based on Cottons' or Creams' 2nd routes but with new plot. :)
In summary: I enjoyes this game. It's great. I love Cream and her route is nice. I don't like Cotton and L and their routes and secret one. There not much to get ploshed in game. Great plot. I'd love to see you guys create gxg-only game :)
END OF SPOILERS IN THIS POST
I've downloaded the file but I cant open it because it keeps giving me the message ''No excutables were found''. I can open the guide but not the game itself.
I am the artist, thank you for telling me this! I think when I updated it recently I messed something up. I will be re uploading it soon. Thank you!
Omg. Cotton and his Zettai Ryouiki... correction... his PINK AND LACY Zettai Ryouiki... complete with stubbular wings and hotpants?
BWAHAHAHA. You, Game Creater, are a GENIUS!!!
Okay, I've been playing this game for all of 5 minutes and I'm LOVING IT already. I can.... hear... Cotton's voice in my HEAD... and... I can hear him already complaining about how much a deep pore cleanse for his soft white skin is going to cost... I LOVE IT!
Hi I'm the artist! Thanks for your comment, so glad you're enjoying so far xD The mad libs definitely made testing a blast. I hope you like the rest of the game!
Hello - you're a fabulous artist - clean lines and the facial expressions really made the characters. I wanted to get in touch with you regarding your work - but it would seem your patreon page isn't loading? Is there another way to privately message you either on here or...?
Did you enjoy it?: Yes, very much so^^
Who was your favorite character?: Either Licorice or Cream. Licorice because his personality was strangely endearing (his strange mannerisms and such really made me like him, for some odd reason) and Cream because I relate to her a lot (not the whole buff and strong part, but rather the "wants-to-fight-everything" and nonchalant attitude).
Favorite part?: Definitely all of the characters interacting with each other. (I'll admit that I had a soft spot for Cotton x Cream from the first play through and was verrrrry happy when I discovered their ending).
Least favorite part?: I realllllly wanted to know more about Licorice. Why "Jeffery"? What exactly was his childhood like? Do him and Toffee ever get married? (These are all very important questions, I promise^^)
What parts could be improved?: The dialogue seemed a little iffy at times, and some of the transitions from scene-to-scene seemed strange, but other than that I loved everything! (Well, there was also a strange bug during Cream's route where you both get in the hot springs and Toffee doesn't have any hair. That was kinda scary.)
Would you like to see more games from Fablesoft Studios?: Definitely!
Did you have trouble getting all the endings?: Not in particular. I just went through and replayed different routes while choosing different choices to get all of the endings :)
Glad you enjoyed it! I have to tell you I could not stop laughing when I read your comment- I realized what had happened immediately xD Sorry about that! It's all fixed now if you'd like to download a version that has hair LOL
I keep getting an error that's making it impossible to continue on. Happens right after the end of the general choices when the Narrator says, "But... how to decide?" As the full traceback is... long. I've edited it down to the bottom entries only. Let me know if you require more. Here's what it says.
An exception has occurred. While running game code: NameError: name 'thair2f' is not defined
File "C:\Users\Lidia\Desktop\Ellaria Cotton & Cream\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1199, in condition_switch_pick
File "C:\Users\Lidia\Desktop\Ellaria Cotton & Cream\renpy\python.py", line 1601, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'thair2f' is not defined
Ah, I'm so sorry for the error!
We've had a few others tell us about the same thing, and we're trying to fix it but we aren't sure what's wrong. We're unable to reproduce the error, but once we figure it out we'll post the updated version right away!
Thank you for letting us know, I hope other routes will work for you.
The bug has (hopefully) been fixed, and the game updated!
Redownloaded it and tried again but it's still doing it. Should I try to delete all the files everywhere and then download it again? o_O I'll try doing that when it isn't so late. XD;
Well I did get around to flat out deleting every file for the game and downloading it completely new. It doesn't seem to have fixed my problem, just changed it. Now instead of getting the error, right after the Narrator says, "But... how to decide?" I click, see Cream laugh, and then it instantly sends me back to the title menu.
I'm sorry, I totally missed this comment. I'll have to keep working on this, because I kept getting this issue, but in the last update when I played through it worked fine for me ; ; I'm sorry about this, I'll go through it again and see if I can pin down what the problem is.